Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

1.  I'm thankful that there are only 7 basketball games this week instead of last week's 14.
2.  I'm so SO thankful that my on-again-off again-for-two-weeks cold is finally better.
3.  I'm thankful for a relatively clean house.  A few Clorox wipes, some Windex and a vacuum will do wonders.  Every time.
4.  I'm thankful for potato soup in the crock pot.
5.  For Jr. High games this afternoon.
6.  I'm thankful that Elementary basketball is winding down.  As fun as it's been.  It's tries my patience in countless ways.  Bless my sweet girl's heart.
7.  For a husband that loves me enough to make me stay home and rest when I don't feel well.
8.  That I'm half-way through my four weeks resting my leg that seems uninclined to heal.  Because I really miss running.  And the clear head that always follows a good run.
9.  For talks and texts with my college kids.  And the occasional visit.
10.  I'm thankful for a warm house in this gloomy cold winter weather.  Brrrr.
11.  For my new coat that the Coach got me for Christmas.
12.  For leftover coffee that I'm going to re-heat here in a bit.

Happy happy Thursday, All!

No comments: