What a week.
1. That although Daughter's (#2) arm is broken, it didn't separate and will heal well. She's sporting a temporary cast up past her elbow. Next week she'll get a shorter, waterproof one.
2. That Little Man (#8) isn't running a fever this morning - he was yesterday.
3. For my mother-in-law, who came and stayed with the little ones while I took Daughter (#2) in for X-rays yesterday morning.
4. For my mom, who came and stayed with the whole crew while I took Daughter (#2) to get her cast yesterday afternoon.
5. For the Coach, who MADE me call the doctor yesterday and get on some medicine for this nasty cold/allergy thing I have going on. I feel better, already.
6. For gracious doctors and nurses who have helped us through this week. What a blessing to know who to call! And be taken such good care of.
7. For a good night's sleep. Everyone slept all night. That's a big deal!
8. That the laundry is all clean and mostly folded (thanks, Mom) - I should be able to get caught up this morning.
9. For the Elementary school play and Grandparent's Day at school today. The kids are excited! (Not sure how it will work out for Daughter #2, but it will be OK.)
10. For a Sweet Girl who is coming to watch the kids this afternoon so they don't have to miss their naps and I don't have to wrestle and "shush" them all through the play.
11. For the absolutely beautiful, Spring-like weather this week. Delightful. The kids have been outside constantly!
12. That I got the carpets shampooed on Monday. Just in time for the kids to track lots of dirt in all week. Oh well!
How grateful I am that God is the blessed controller of all things. And yet He cares for us and the details of our lives. Wow!
Leave me a comment and let me know what YOU are thankful for today. I can't wait to read it!