Today I'm thankful:
1. Daughter (#6) was saved on Sunday night! So happy. So very happy! And on her 7th birthday! What a privilege to share with my own kids about the hope we have in Christ. Salvation from sin, life everlasting and eternity in heaven with Jesus. Not to mention the peace, the life-purpose, the certainty that God in sovereign over all things.
2. A week off school! Let's hear it for sleeping in!
3. A week with the Coach home (for the most part). Things are so GOOD when Daddy is home.
4. Great camping trip for the Coach and the five oldest kids. They had FUN! Repelling, hiking, listening to ghost stories around the campfire. And I've gotten quickly into the habit of saying, "I don't want to hear about it." The three dads and 18 kids make great memories, but the sanitary conditions are not something I'm needing to know.
5. Potty training progress with Little Man. For those of you out there who are also working on this major toddler milestone - a reminder - YOU are the one being trained - make no mistake!
6. Hair cuts. For the little girls. So cute! (Little Man is cute, too, especially with that band-aid on his forehead.)
7. Daffodils. Pretty. Cheerful. Springy. Happy. :-)