Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Guess what, GUESS WHAT?

We have a winner!

Actually, we have TWO winners!

My sweet friend over at Magnificent Manager let me pick TWO!

Don't you LOVE IT?

And since some of you are my in-real-life friends, I used http://www.random.org/ to pick the winners so everything would be fair. (although I can hear myself saying - about 200 times a day - "Guys, LIFE IS NOT FAIR. But this drawing is!)

Drumroll please. . .

Winner #1:

JO! From over at Jo's Kitchen Table. You go girl!

Winner #2:

micaela6955 with the msn e-mail. Woo hoo!

Congratulations to you both!

Just send me an e-mail at mrs8troop@sbcglobal.net sometime today and I will send you your certificate for $20 of free product!

How fun is that?

For those of you who didn't win, be sure and check out MM's great sale going on RIGHT NOW for holiday shopping.

(And I completely apologize for not getting this done last night. Let's just say the wet carpets, Jr. High basketball game, kids everywhere and lingering effects of the stomach virus did me in - I went to bed early!)

1 comment:

jo said...

WHAT???? I never win anything!!! Let me repeat - NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!!! How fun- this is God's Word to me and provision to get it together around here. THanks so much. SO SO SO much. Hope everyone is waking up feeling better around there today. Love you.