Been awhile since I've checked in on Thankful Thursday. Boy have I missed it! Somehow it helps me get my perspective in line to finish a week well. By Thursday I am always SO tired! But Fridays a comin'. So I'm going to hang in there.
1. Summer. I can get up later than during school and still get some time to myself before the house wakes up. Divine!
2. Swimming. So grateful for friends who tolerate us and help me keep this crew (and cousins) cool on hot days.
3. The Coach. I know this is understood. You all know how amazing my husband is. But lately? I'm just overwhelmed by it. Love that man!
4. Family. I love that the Coach's parents walk by in the evenings. I love that we walk up there, too. I love that the cousins come by almost every day to play or swim with us. I love that my parents drop in every day at some point and that we spend so much time there, too. We are so blessed.
5. God's Grace. Seems the older I get, the more I realize how little I know and how big God is.
6. Responsible kids. Life is so very different now that we don't ALL have to go EVERYWHERE. Ahhhh. Loving my live in babysitters!
7. Vacation plans. As we all know, anticipation is half of the fun!
8. Pop Ice popsicles. I hate the sticky, I hate the plastic wrappers, but LOVE how much cool they offer for so little money! Yeah!
9. Snickerdoodles and Spice Muffins. Yum. And the house smells SOOOOO good!
That's all I have today, People. It's nothing deep. But I'm remembering even now that life is good in spite of being tired. Really tired. I may have more than is humanly possible to accomplish today. But life is good. Thanks for helping me remember!
Need a laugh? Go visit over at Jo's and take a look at her list today. I'm still smiling!