Saturday, August 8, 2009

Answered Prayer

My mother's heart is full tonight. My eyes keep threatening tears. Maybe it's because I'm tired. And I have a cold. And the Coach is still sick.

But I'm pretty sure it's because I've seen that God has answered my heart's cry for one of my children.

Today? My eldest son was privileged to be a part of sharing the gospel. With thousands. Just today.

I've prayed for all of our children, that God would give them a heart for missions. A desire to share the gospel. At home and around the world.


Well. . . He's answered that prayer. In a big way.



Somehow I don't think my son will ever be the same.


To God be the glory.

4 comments:

jo said...

I'm all choked up for you dear friend. Jesus is mighty to save. And mighty to use us in the meantime. God is good.

P.S. Glad to hear from you and get well soon to the coach.

Paddy said...

I know your heart if full---GREAT IS OUR GOD...AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!

Squirly Girls said...

How amazing! God is going to use him for great things!

Lori Leigh said...

That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing!