1. God's abundant provision. We've had a few medical bills this year (are you laughing, yet?). God always provides. I sometimes don't know how it will all work, but He always takes care of us.
2. A GOOD day, yesterday, for Daughter (#6), at school. This morning was horrible, but we have yesterday's success to give us hope. I'm taking it!
3. Good start to Son's (#1) football season on Tuesday night. He LOVES football. LOVES it. I love watching him because he enjoys it so much.
4. Daughter's (#2) eyes are much better. Thank you, Lord!
5. An appointment for Daughter (#5) to get her cast first thing tomorrow morning. I've enjoyed some extra time with her this week - she stayed home yesterday (and today) - there's so little she can actually DO with her one hand, at school. Hoping once the cast in on, she'll have more movement and that her hand will no be so sore.
6. Grocery shopping done, yesterday. It gets done every week, but I don't always look forward to it, or know how we will fit it in. Love the feeling of having it done, though!
7. A mom who helps me so very much. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. What WOULD I do without her?
8. www.americangirl.com/fun/games Best place for a one-armed girl to find cute games to play!
9. A day to stay home and get caught up a bit. (If I don't get a call from school, anyway!)
10. Simple goals for the day, today. Bathrooms need to be cleaned, checkbook needs to be balanced. Everything else is optional. Ha! Well, except for the kids, laundry and the cooking, I guess!
11. Volleyball this afternoon, football tomorrow night and volleyball on Saturday. Tis the season!
12. A husband who takes time to teach our kids. Family night (Wednesday evening) is my favorite! I love that he plans and reads and studies so he can share something with our kids that will encourage them. Right now we are working through "Worldliness" by CJ Mahaney.
That's it for today. Even with simple goals, it will be a miracle if I get them done. So I should get going! Blessings on your week - take time to remember all that YOU have to be grateful for this week!
And I'd LOVE a comment telling me something that you are thankful for on this Thursday!