Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're enjoying the abundance of Oxygen

We've been back in great Oklahoma almost 24 hours.

I'm almost done unpacking. With the volume of STUFF we take with us each year, you'd think we were traveling to the remote regions of the world, instead of an extremely nice condo in Colorado.

Baby Boy is doing great. Something about being able to breathe has really cheered him up. We left the oxygen tank in Colorado. Here he is in the car on the way home yesterday. Happy as a clam. (Are clams REALLY happy?)


That's Daughter (#5) beside him watching a movie. Probably Princess something or other. The four older kids rode with my parents in their van, so with the three little girls and Baby Boy there was a lot of singing and princesses going on.

Thank you all for your prayers for Baby Boy and your kind comments. What a blessing to have the resources for and availability of a doctor. I don't think that's the case in the remote regions of the world. But we would have had enough STUFF!

I have lots of fun pictures of cousins and mountains and snow and streams. As soon as I re-install the kitchen sink I'll get them posted for you.

Home is nice.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Ariel said...

Oh I'm so glad to hear that you're safely home and that Baby Boy is doing so well!! That's always good news! Thank you, Lord!

jo said...

oooh. Yea! Pictures. I can't wait. So glad you're back. Missed you.

Lori Leigh said...

So glad you made it back safely! So glad baby boy is doing well! Missed you friend!