1. Healthy kids. Son #1 had the stomach virus at the beginning of last week - and so far everyone else is OK! That's a miracle, Folks! The colds that we all had seem to be coming to an end, as well.
2. Last two basketball games, tonight. Can't believe it's already over! We've enjoyed watching Son #1 and Daughter #2 play this year. But it makes for some crazy (and long) days! Will be glad to have one less thing going on.
3. Five days at home with the kids. Loved it. The snow is melting away, but we made some fun memories. I think it wore me out, though! I'm so tired!
4. Week #6 of 1/2 marathon training. This week it's been a struggle. But I'm still grateful for the goal and the strength to get it done - and a treadmill that works!
5. Good friends. If you have a friend or two that you can share your heart with - you should be thankful, too!
6. A Husband who loves me. Even when I'm tired, overwhelmed, cranky. . . etc.
7. Dinner at Pops with my parents on Monday. We had so much fun! The kids drank pop from bottles, ate hamburgers and hot dogs - with milkshakes for dessert! What a treat.
8. The basics - a warm house (when it's cloudy and COLD outside), clean laundry (that WILL get folded and put away at some point today), good food to eat (and Wal-mart one mile away, if we need anything), a dependable van to drive (even if it's FILTHY from the melting snow), and the possibility of a nap this afternoon (if I work really hard until then).
Blessings on your Thursday!