Somewhere between morning and afternoon I started thinking it was Thursday. Weird.
I am, however, going to pretend for a minute that it is Thursday and do my thankful list.
1. Date night. Can't remember when our last date night was - it's been awhile. A long while. I'm ready for some time with my Coach.
2. A new back door with a WINDOW in it by my laundry room. Ahhhhh. Light. Yes, I have pictures.
3. Newly adjusted and smoothly running treadmill. So nice.
4. Completing my very first "race" last Saturday. 5 miles. I survived. And enjoyed it. And didn't finish last. Hurray!
5. Presidential Tea with Son #4 successfully impersonating Grover Cleveland. Mustache and all. And yes, I have pictures!
6. Much healthier Son #1 after blood work, x-rays and discovering mysterious pneumonia. Hmmmm. An injection and two z-pacs later, he's much improved!
7. Timeline for Daughter #5 *almost* done. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. It's been SO fun to look at all of those pictures of my sweet babies. (sniff)
8. A visit with one of my former sweet sitters who is in town for the weekend. Miss her so. Happy we can catch up a bit!
Well, I'm sure there is more, but Daughter #6 is waiting for me to play Othello with her. Off I go!
Happy Thursday. I mean Friday. Whatever.