And I'm thankful.
Will that do?
1. School supplies are almost finished. Few more things to pick up, today.
2. Football and Volleyball off to a good start.
3. Carpool help. And lots of it. Thank you, Lord.
4. Lovely time with my sweet sitters on Tuesday night celebrating a new baby! (more on that, later)
(There just aren't words for how much I love these girls!)
6. School clothes and shoes that were needed are all bought. Drawers and closets are organized. Backpacks out and ready to go.
7. Air Conditioning.
8. Especially Air Conditioning.
9. Walking/jogging with my mom before it gets hot in the mornings. So much more fun that going alone!
10. My Lord and Savior - who sees. hears. loves. heals. provides.
I know there is more. . . but the list is long and the time is short.