Thursday, June 26, 2008

Greetings from Colorado


To his credit, Baby Boy tolerated the first NINE hours in the car really well.
It was the last THREE that about did him in.
We arrived safe and sound around dinner time, last night.



Today we've been out for a walk.  
(with an extra cousin or two)
We've gone to the park where the older kids played Ultimate Frisbee.
And of course, Granddad has been to the store.

The weather is beautiful!
Cool, clear, with a spectacular view of the mountains on every side.

Baby Boy still isn't sure why we are here.

3 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

There you are!!! I'm so glad you all made it okay. I hope you all have lots of fun!!!

Lori Leigh said...

I just noticed all your girls have their hair braided! They look so cute! I'm going to have to try that with my girl. Once her hair grows back out. Did I mention that I recently cut it short?

mom2camo said...

So cute! Hope you have fun!