I have to leave to pick up seven of my kids (and three others) at VBS in 15 minutes.
Not really time for a post.
But it's Thursday!
And I'm so very grateful.
1. For the house coming together so nicely. I finally feel like it's "pretty" and besides the kitchen, we've banished the uglies!
2. For family. We've enjoyed them so much, already, this Summer!
3. For friends. Who come for lunch and let the kids play and take my big kids to movies. Wow.
4. For a far-away friend, and baby girl, who came to spend two nights. What fun! I miss them, already.
5. For the Coach's new grill (Father's Day). I'm trying to figure out why it's a gift for him, since Son #1 does ALL of our grilling. But still. The old one - it was pitiful.
6. For a new electric dog fence. And with just 8 days of training Champ for a hour or so each day he'll surely stay in the yard (do you SENSE the sarcasm? because I am SO going to SELL that puppy!). Truthfully, my vote was for an ACTUAL fence. That requires no training at all. But that's coming from the mom who doesn't seem to have enough time to train her own CHILDREN. Much less a DOG.
7. That Baby Boy is walking. We are having SO MUCH FUN watching him!
8. For our "new" master bedroom. I know I already mentioned the house, but our room is SO pretty! I can't wait to show you. It's almost finished. And I truly feel like a princess when I go in there. Which is fun!
9. For diapers. I know. Crazy. But I'm so glad that I don't have to wash, fold and change cloth diapers like our parents did. Yuck.
And speaking of, Baby Boy just woke up with a peculiar odor. So that will take the remaining five minutes that I have before I have to go to church!
Be sure and leave a comment telling me what YOU are thankful for today!