1. For Daughter (#7) who is currently singing "If you're happy and you know it. . ." on the floor beside me.
2. For the blessing of being able to go to the grocery store and get what we need when we need it. Like yogurt. On a Thursday morning. And the library right down the street from the grocery store.
3. For old friends made new. Had such a fun visit, yesterday, with this sweet family!
4. For cool Fall-like weather - surely the heat will return before it's really Fall?
5. For the first Varsity Football game tomorrow night. I won't be there, but the Coach is sure excited.
6. For the extra, free day on Monday.
7. For free Chick-fil-A chicken strips on aforementioned Monday. Talk about a deal! There were so many of us that the manager came out to make sure it wasn't a mistake.
8. That we have almost finished our second week of school. Which, surprisingly, has seemed LONG, even with Monday off. Hmmmm.
9. For something interesting finally going on in the Presidential Election. I had really become quite sick of the whole thing and now I'm reading and watching once, again.
10. That it's almost time to get out the Fall decorations. I'm holding off until the end of September. Or tomorrow.
Happy Thursday, All!