1. For some of the most beautiful weather we've ever had. Amazing. Perfect.
2. No more splints in Son's (#3) nose! And it's straight! He is well on his way to being through this trial. Yeah!
3. A garbage disposal that WORKS! Thanks, Coach! And I promise I won't clean tennis shoes with muddy gravel in the kitchen sink, anymore.
4. Toddler sale at Old Navy! Not too many of our boy clothes made it through all three older boys.
5. Daughter (#6) is doing SO well with school. It was a rough first few weeks, but I think we're settling in.
6. That the Lord gives discernment and wisdom to teach and train children. I had no idea what to do about Daughter (#6), but the Lord has given us some insight into her personality and how to encourage and motivate her. Praise the Lord!
7. The Coach, who gets up early every day to spend time reading, praying and memorizing scripture.
8. The patience that the Coach has with me when I get overwhelmed and discouraged. (I think that is somehow related to #7, don't you?)
9. For faithful friends who know me well and still love me. For their encouragement and accountability.
10. For new windows on the front of our house! They are beautiful!
The very punctual, nice, clean and polite guys who installed them:
I won't miss those cold metal windows ONE BIT!
Be sure and leave me a comment and tell me what YOU are thankful for today!