Friday, May 21, 2010

Checking in. . .

Good Friday morning!

The quiet here at Mrs. Troop is no indication whatsoever of the noise level in our lives right now.

It's been a couple of really busy weeks. Next week will be even busier with the end of the school year and packing the Coach and Son #1 for Brazil.

We'll make it.

I hope.

And you know what? I'm too tired to recount all that's been going on or all that we have coming up in the next seven days.

But. . .

I'm extremely thankful that school is almost over.
I'm so very grateful for our amazing teachers and our school.
I'm amazed at God's provision through our precious family and friends for the Brazil trip.
I'm enjoying the new deck that the Coach has been working on every evening for the last three weeks. (And grateful for all of the help he's had.)
I'm happy that my big kids have opportunities to serve this Summer.
I'm excited for our niece who is getting married, tomorrow.
I'm thankful that we've been safe during a crazy tornado season.
I'm tired of the "Backyardigans" DVD that we got this week from the Library.
I'm relieved to have cleaned out countless trash bags full of junk from a couple of rooms in our house this week (And much more to come!)
I'm glad that most people don't have six kids in school and all of the events and activities that go with it. And won't seven be fun next year?
I'm thrilled that the Coach and I may actually get a date night this weekend!
I'm hopeful that by God's grace we will accomplish all that needs to be accomplished both today, this weekend, next week, etc.

And you know what? I'm grateful for you, too.

Praying that you have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

Hey friend! Hope you have a blessed weekend too!