We've had a great week. Kind of the "lull" before the "storm" of basketball season! And we're enjoying it!
1. Having everyone home in the evenings three nights. Lovely.
2. Fall Festival tonight at school. Talk about excited kids!
3. That Daughter's (#7) Monday night tummy ache didn't materialize into anything serious.
4. This article. So encouraging to a tired mom! One of my most frequent sayings, "Obeying me is just practice for obeying God."
5. Can't believe it, but finishing up week EIGHT on Weight Watchers. Loving it!
6. Coffee date with the Coach on Sunday night.
7. First few Christmas gifts purchased. Long way to go!
8. No school tomorrow! Woohoo!
9. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Fall weather!
10. Being able to run outside in November! Amazing. Especially thankful since our treadmill isn't functioning these days.
11. Boys who take care of the yard. On Wednesdays. And Saturdays.
12. Local victories for conservative candidates on Tuesday.
13. My boys have kept their room clean all week. I know! Crazy!
14. Teachers who love my kids.
Time to get this day going!