Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tiring Tuesday

I love writing Thankful Thursday posts. Reminds me all that I have to be grateful for. Good attitude adjustment in the exhaustion of the week.

And "Thankful Thursday" has such a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

If I had to come up with a post just for Tuesdays. . . well. . . that's a bit harder.

But I'd go with "Tiring Tuesdays".

LOVE my BSF class. But it wears me out. Not sure why. Maybe I'm not used to having to sit still and pay attention for all of a weekday morning? Hmmmm.

Often, Little Man and I have lunch with Granddad and Grandmother afterwards. FUN!

But by the time I get home with a tummy full of Chick-fil-A, a heart full of fellowship, and a spirit full of Biblical truth. . .

I need a nap.

To top it all off, I'm always behind on housework, e-mail, phone messages, laundry, cooking, etc., after being gone all morning. And Little Man falls asleep in .2 seconds (if he doesn't on the way home). (yawn)

But that's all done and gone. Everyone is home. It's freezing cold. Dinner is cooking away. The laundry is done, if not folded, and I did cross a few things off the to-do list before time to get the kids at school.

And the frog?

It's been found.

In the tank.

Apparently it's not JUST an aquatic frog -

it's also a disappearing act. Right in our very own house.

(I lost it, again, this morning.)

Thank you all so very much for your concern. For me. Ha! I appreciate all of your loving (and humorous) comments, yesterday. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one without the "I love pets", gene. Whew!

And the "stepping on a frog in the middle of the night" story?

Thanks for that!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

So glad the frog was found! Surely it will be found again! I think I'm about to the point where every day is tiring. Not just Tuesdays. My husband keeps saying, "It won't always be this way". So there's that. :)