1. Good visit with a sweet sis-in-law last night. I would love to have that time with the other ten, too!
2. Smooth mornings this week getting the kids off to school. I have no idea why, but it's been melt-down free. Woohoo!
3. Clean house. At least it was, yesterday.
4. Laundry, Ironing, AND mending caught up this week. At some point. Although the laundry is never-ending.
5. Freshly colored hair - thanks to my sweet Mother, who is kind to put the color on for me now and then. Not quite ready to "go gray", yet.
6. A suit (on sale!) for Son #3 to wear in Homecoming in two weeks. I wouldn't say that shopping for it was "fun", but I'm so grateful for the Lord's provision!
7. A morning AT HOME with my Little Man, today. These are becoming more and more rare. I have to fight for a day at home, but he and I both enjoy them tremendously.
8. The Coach's gift of a CLEAN garage, last night. Things returned to the attic, leaves blown out, kids lockers organized. Ahhhhhhh.
9. An uninterrupted nights sleep. It seems like we've had a little girl (not always the same one, of course) in our room almost every night, lately. Last night everyone sleep better!
10. A much shorter to-do list, today. Some weeks I don't get anything done (that's on the list!) and other weeks I get to cross things off. I enjoy the crossing off.
The coffee just beeped (Totally forgot to make coffee for the Coach this morning before he left! And it had nothing to do with his story in our class on Sunday - I really DID forget!), so I'm off.
May the Lord bless and keep you, today. May He prepare the way before you and direct your steps. May we all be willing to receive the grace He offers us to face whatever this day holds.