2. The blessing on having Daughter #6 home with me, during the day. We're figuring out a simplified version of home school and we're enjoying every minute!
3. Visits from our California Aunt and an Aunt and Uncle from Missouri. What fun!
4. Little Man's THIRD birthday, last week. (sigh) Can't believe it.
5. Potty Training relatively settled. Most of the time.
6. Warm weather, flip flops and white sandals for Easter. It was a long Winter!
7. A day OFF of school, tomorrow. For the kids (not the Coach).
8. God's perfect provision. He meets every need. Gives His wisdom for decisions. And the grace to obey.
9. The Easter Program at school, tonight. Hearing all of the little ones quoting all of the that scripture - one of my favorite moments all year.
10. Health. We've had a nice long stretch of everyone being well. Easy to get used to!
Busy day here at the troops. May the Lord give you the grace to obey Him, today, and the strength for all that He allows to come your way.