Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Workin' On It

I know you are all (ha!) just holding your breath - waiting for the next installment of How the Coach Won My Heart.
However, there seem to be some needs going on here today.
For one, the bathrooms. Somehow I missed doing that last week between the power outages, the stay at my parent's and the kids being out of school. Ugh.
Also, the mess. Things seem to get out of order so quickly here. Is it the amount of stuff, or the amount of hands getting out stuff or the number or shoes (don't get me started!) or what?
At any rate, some tidying is in order.
AND it's our "short" day - the kids get out at noon today - so time's a wastin'.
So I'll keep working on Part Three and get it out as soon as I can. I'm just hoping that it's before Christmas! It's getting busy around here!

While you're waiting, here's the baby's new trick. Isn't he a doll?



2 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

WOW! That is one cool trick! And the babe,... he is adorable! Look at that balance! He is growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing the pic!

Corrie said...

aww - such a talented boy! :-)