Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Anniversary Eve

Betcha didn't know.

Today is an important day!

No, not Christmas Eve - you don't have to get the kids dressed up for the candlelight service just yet.

No, not Christmas, you still have a week of shopping left.

It's Anniversary Eve!

And tomorrow the Coach and I celebrate 13 amazingly BUSY, wonderful years as husband and wife.

To honor the occasion, I have a special post waiting in the wings.

The very first installment of our love story!

So get your Diet Dr. Pepper or hot chocolate, or whatever makes you feel warm and cozy, and join me tomorrow for a wonderful story.

By the way, just a hint - the wonderful part is the Coach! You're gonna love it!

See you then!

2 comments:

Lori Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Leigh said...

Also, I'm looking forward to hearing the story. I will for sure have my diet coke with me whilst I am reading.