Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Mornin' Friends!
Today is a full day and the to do list is long, so I'll be brief.

1. That I can see puppy Champ sleeping in the sun outside the kitchen window.

2. That Mr. Rooter was able to come right away this morning when the kitchen drain overflowed into the garage. Yuck!

3. That the drain is now cleaned out and I can run the dishwasher, do laundry and clean the boys bathroom, which should really have a hazardous waste warning on the door.

4. For Bunny Mix M& M's - chocolate in pretty pastel colors. They make me happy.

5. That Sweet Daughter (#6) is cheerful even though she's on day seven of 102-103 fever. And even though her birthday is tomorrow!

6. That the Coach and I are NOT sick anymore. Makes life easier, for sure.

7. For a hair cut coming up this afternoon. Hope I don't fall asleep in the chair!

8. For the Lord's unending, abunbdant and boundless GRACE, which gets me through each and every full, exhausting day. Thank you, Jesus!

Don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me what YOU are thankful for today!

7 comments:

jo said...

Thankful for getting caught up on bills and other such distractions as of last night.

For Nana and Papa coming this weekend.

For sweet reminders of light at the end or - in the middle of the tunnel of parenting.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that when the day is stressful and the kids are making me crazy ~ all 400 of them I have seen today ~ that I can go to Mrs. Troop and get a blessing . . . every single time! I am thankful for so much but my break is over so I better put my smile back on and get busy!!! It's a great day at CHA! Love, Sumer

Lori Leigh said...

I'm thankful for SPRING! The trees are budding and the flowers are blooming here in Georgia. My kids want to put on shorts to go outside to play. I love spring.

Lori Leigh said...

Also, so sorry you are having such a crazy day! Ugh. Those are the days I need to do my Thankful Thursdays the most!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you that I adore the clip are of the flowers. What fun! You have wonderful taste my dear.

Grana said...

Thanks! Mrs. Troop for the birthday shout out! I love your list on your blog! The picture of Champ is so cute! Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

this is the song that doesn't end.... yes it goes on and on my friend... some people started singing it not knowing what it was... and they'll continue singing it forever just because.....