Tuesday, February 26, 2008

He was right, as usual. . .

We survived the day today. Barely.

Coach had a meeting so he called to check in about 4. Said I should go to the urgent care.

I fought it, but truth is, he's the boss around here. I promised I'd go.

You wouldn't believe my amazing kids. Handled dinner, dishes, and cleaning up the house. All on their own. Even folded the laundry.

I should be sick more often. Kidding.

Actually, turns out I have the flu.

So in spite of the pain of paying for the Tami-Flu, I'm grateful for it. And for a husband who makes me go to the doctor.

And I'm praying that I haven't given it to all eight kids and the Coach in the meantime.

Thank you for your prayers.

And good night.

5 comments:

jo said...

Oh my oh my. I'm so sorry. The moms are not supposed to be sick. Bless you. I'll be praying for you guys and for protection for the kids.

Thanks for your sweet comment today. Happy Tuesday. Eat more brownies.

Rachael said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!I do know first hand how terrible the flu can be,I will keep you in my prayers!!

The Anderson Zoo said...

My husband is usually right as well. I like that he has that quality. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Laura said...

STINK!

Lori Leigh said...

So sorry you are sick! I'm praying for you and your family!