Friday, February 1, 2008

Babies, Presidents, and Cousins, Oh My!

There is excitement in the air, Folks.

And not just because IT'S FRIDAY - YEAH!

My sister-in-law is having her baby today. It's their fourth. We are all eagerly waiting to hear if we have a new niece or nephew! He or she is the 51st grandchild in the Coach's family. Wow.

To add to the anticipation of the day, we have the Presidential Tea for Son (#3) and his 3rd grade class. He is portraying Harry S. Truman (I even made his hair white!) and giving a short speech.

And if you ask my little girls, the biggest news of the day is that while I'm at school they get to go to their COUSIN'S HOUSE. You may not realize, but that's the MOST EXCITING THING THAT CAN POSSIBLY HAPPEN around here. (I believe the actual response was jumping up and down and screaming.)

Along with all of that, Grandmother and Granddad are on their way home from being gone all week. And we've missed them.

Enjoy your Friday.

Pray for the new little life that's entering the world and our family today. For a smooth delivery and a healthy baby.

And if you think of it, there is a little guy with white hair that would appreciate your prayers, as well. After all, he ordered the atomic bomb to be dropped on Japan. It's a lot to deal with.

3 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

I so enjoy reading your posts! You are so funny and witty and I love how you portray activities that are happening in your world! Thanks for keeping us amused. And we will be praying. Have a great weekend!

Lori Leigh said...

So, I've been praying for the new baby. How did things go and what did they have? I hope you have a great Monday!

Laura said...

Ok, so boy or girl??