Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Need. To. Sleep.

I went to bed at 8 o'clock last night.
8 o'clock.
And after doing my morning routine today (laundry, dishes, baby fed and changed, etc.), it was 11. As in lunch time.
Hmmm.
Not feeling so good. Can't seem to stay awake, or move quickly. And there is this horrible pain in my neck, shoulders, head. . .
Promised the Coach I'd rest today. Hard to do when it takes four hours to clean up breakfast.
The girls are doing great, though. Daughter (#6) fixed Baby Boy his 11 o'clock bottle for me. And fed it to him.
And they (almost 5 and 3 1/2) are making their own lunch. If you can call three yogurts lunch. Oh and a leftover pancake. Works for me.
I'm going back to the couch.
At some point here, the three glasses of water, extra vitamins, Advil, Mucinex, Sudafed and half plate of brownies will have to kick in.
I jest. There were only four or five brownies left.
Antioxidants, I tell you.
Until then, I'm down for the count.
If you need anything, I'll be on the couch watching old Disney movies with my girls.
Hopefully they can get something together for dinner for the other five, since the Coach has a meeting tonight.
No, by then I'll be back to normal, I'm sure.
It may take another pan of brownies, but I'll make it.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I hope you feel better. I hate to be sick - it messes up the schedule! Praying for a quick recovery!

The Anderson Zoo said...

I hate it when I am sick. There was one morning...I think I was pregnant with Kaityn...that the kids had chocolate chip cookies for breakfast b/c I felt so bad. It's great that you have kids who can help with the younger ones. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh friend! I am SO SORRY you are sick! I will be praying for a fast recovery and that the rest of your family stays healthy!