Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

1. Wonderful RAIN that's watering our new grass in the backyard.

2. A Clean Kitchen Floor (thanks, Mom!)

3. Pretty Yellow Girls' Room

4. Diet Dr. Pepper (I know, it's bad for me)

5. A Husband who will walk with me in the mornings, even though he's really a runner~ Thanks, Coach!

. . .the rest of my list is courtesy of my two "at home" girls, ages 5 and 3 1/2. . .

6. Scrapbook kit for birthday

7. Webkinz for birthday

8. Big Bouncy Ball (for birthday)

9. Polly Pockets (yes, from her birthday)

10. Mommy and Daddy

11. Sweet Baby Boy

12. Brothers

13. Cousins

14. For good night's sleep

15. Big sisters

"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." Num. 6:24-26

3 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

I love your list! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you guys are getting some rain. Have a great Thursday!

The She and I Show said...

I'm grateful for Diet Dr. Pepper! You need one every once in a while. :)

Grana said...

I love the DDP too! At one time I could drink a ton of it, but now I just drink a 1/2 ton! Love your thankful list! I think that is so cool your mom gets to mop your floor for you! She is awesome!