1. Wonderful RAIN that's watering our new grass in the backyard.
2. A Clean Kitchen Floor (thanks, Mom!)
3. Pretty Yellow Girls' Room
4. Diet Dr. Pepper (I know, it's bad for me)
5. A Husband who will walk with me in the mornings, even though he's really a runner~ Thanks, Coach!
. . .the rest of my list is courtesy of my two "at home" girls, ages 5 and 3 1/2. . .
6. Scrapbook kit for birthday
7. Webkinz for birthday
8. Big Bouncy Ball (for birthday)
9. Polly Pockets (yes, from her birthday)
10. Mommy and Daddy
11. Sweet Baby Boy
14. For good night's sleep
15. Big sisters
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." Num. 6:24-26