Happy Thursday, All! I've missed ya! But OH the fun we've been having!
In no particular order:
1. The wonderful, refreshing, encouraging visit that Crazy Daisy and I have had this week. Turns out we were able to converse just fine face to face. No phones or computers involved. It was nice. Although harder yesterday with a HUNDRED KIDS running around. But hey, that's the way it is at the Troops.
2. That Baby Boy and Daughter (#6) seem to be healthy and over their various maladies. Even sleeping better at night. Whew.
3. For Grandmother, who is sweet enough to take my kids to the Old Navy 20% off sale FOR ME. There aren't enough nice words for my Mom. What would I do without her?
4. For the trees that are leafing out all over my yard! It's SO GREEN and so pretty after the winter drudgery. Yeah Spring!
5. That we've almost completed another week of school with all of the necessary homework, projects, assignments, costumes and FUN. Only a few more to go!
6. That progress is continuing (slowly) on the girl's room and bathroom. At least we are working on it!
7. For Champ (the puppy) - who is settling down a bit - I guess he can stay. :-)
8. For the new baby we visited in the hospital last night and the news this morning of another niece or nephew on the way! Babies are such a blessing!
9. That the laundry is all folded. I know. Really!
10. For Sweet Sitters who are helping us out this weekend and giving the Coach and I some much needed time away together. Thank you!
Be sure and leave me a comment and let me know what YOU are thankful for today!
"And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement: That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God." Phil. 1:9-11