Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In Bloom

One week ago, our rose bush looked like this:


Have you ever seen so may buds?

So much potential?


Today, it looks like this:


But at our house, we mostly grow other varieties of flowers.

Like this:


Daughter (#5) in her Kindergarten program Tuesday morning.
She's in the center of the front row.


*Disclaimer*
I am not a photographer. I do not claim to be a photographer. I have a cheap, point and shoot camera. Please do not judge me. I still think the roses are pretty.


Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

jo said...

I as well use ye ole point and click. Love your shots though. And the roses are beautiful.

Lori Leigh said...

I LOVE your pictures! Your roses are beautiful! And your daughter number 5 is beautiful as well! Thanks for sharing friend!

Laura said...

I love the pictures of it all! Too fun!

mom2camo said...

Your roses are beautiful! The prettiest of them all is daughter #5! That must have been fun to see!

Lori Leigh said...

Have a great Thursday friend!