It doesn't seem to matter what day of the week it is.
Son (#4) and his Christian Citizenship Award with our Headmaster
4. Son #1 did so well on his 6th grade graduation speech. What a kid!
5. For five sweet teachers, plus all of the special teachers (art, computer, PE, math, library, etc.) who loved on, taught, and showed such kindness to my kids all year.
Son (#1) with his 6th Grade Teacher
Daughter (#5) with her Kindergarten Teacher
6. That the Coach is on his Summer schedule (sort of) and is home more. Yeah!
The Coach with Son (#1) at his 6th Grade Graduation
7. For all of the ongoing projects we are in the midst of here with our house. I've taken lots of "before" pictures - can't wait to show you!
8. For a great time with the Coach's family on Sunday night celebrating Memorial Day (pictures to follow). What a blessing to have so much family! And OH BOY do all of those kids have fun playing together!
9. For a hair cut yesterday. So nice.
10. For Grandmother, who helps with so much - especially taking my vacuum in yesterday to get it fixed. You can't imagine a house with 10 people, construction projects, and no vacuum!
11. For a house full of cousins/babysitters right around the corner. We wouldn't have made it through that last week of school without them.
12. That the "Fifth Disease" is starting to wind down with my little ones. What fun that has been. Whew.
13. For the beautiful days we've spent outside and our beautiful yard that the Coach and the boys have worked so hard on. (I think that was two things)
And now, I'm off to feed breakfast to those who are awake (3 of 8). At 7:45! I'm telling you, Summer is great!