Sunday, May 4, 2008

Whole Again

The Coach and our eldest son made it in late last night.

My response was not what I thought it would be.

I bawled like a baby.


Today has been beautiful. It's a gorgeous Spring Day. We took a walk, had a big Roast for lunch. And, of course, I'm doing laundry from their 10 days of polo shirts. Thank heavens for my big washer and dryer.

And we took naps.

Beautiful.

Baby Boy was thrilled to see his Daddy. I wasn't sure he would be, but he held onto him like he was afraid he might leave, again. I completely understand that!

And don't get me started on the stupid dog. There's no question in this house who that dog loves!

And now I'm going to go fold more laundry and gaze at the Coach and be glad I'm not alone, anymore.

Beautiful.

4 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

I'm so glad your husband is back home. :)

jo said...

There's nothing like having everyone back together again. Way to go for hanging in there!

Laura said...

I am so glad he is home!! Nothing quite like the flood gates of emotions to open up, huh! I can just see him standing there as you cry too! It would have been the same expression on Mike's face!

Anonymous said...

Hey, mom I know this is a little late. But I just wanted you to know that I love and appreciate the cooking and help love, your son