Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The BIG play


I know, you've been holding your breath!
Here are some long awaited photos of the wonderful Oklahoma Centennial Play, titled "There's No Place Like Homa" that my five children participated in the week of Thanksgiving.
This first picture is Daughter (#2) and her class singing.


The second picture is of Daughter (#5) waiting to go up on stage.
She came home after one of the rehersals and told me, "Mommy, our part is when George Washington comes out and says, 'HAIRY, HAIRY'." I had to explain that he wasn't talking about the boys in the white wigs, he was saying, "Hear Ye, Hear Ye." Have to clarify a few things when you are 5 going on 6.

The third is Son (#1) and his class singing.

Now you can all get up from your computers and get on with life. I know you've been sitting there for about a week. Sorry to make you wait so long.



5 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! How fun is that!?! That is Hilarious about L and the "Hairy, Hairy"! That is really funny. They come up with some funny stuff don't they! Have a great day friend. I will, now that you have finally posted the play pics!

Lori Leigh said...

Are you blog stalking me?

Lori Leigh said...

Just kidding. It's so fun to write a post and then come back 5 minutes later and have 4 comments! :) Ha!

Lori Leigh said...

Okay, so now I'M blog stalking! Ha! Hope you are having a good (although apparently busy) day! :)

Lori Leigh said...

Hey! Missing you here in cyberspace. I hope you are all doing well! Have a Thankful Thursday friend!