Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's HERE! Thankful Thursday!

It's so easy to think of things I'm grateful for. Some big, some small. In no particular order of importance!
Leave YOUR list in the comments - I know all of us are so very blessed.
And today I am thinking about how sometimes the "hard" things are what we should be most grateful for. They keep us on our knees, dependent on our Savior. That's a blessing really. Although I'm not going to list any of them today!




1. Leaves, Leaves, and MORE Leaves

2.The feeling of a baby nuzzling your neck when you get him up from a nap.

3.The END of football season (at our school, that is!)

4. Special K Chocolate Cereal
(what a way to start the day!)

5. Pansies. My favoritist flower ever.

6. My washer and dryer. We spend SO much time together!

7. Cousins

8. My treadmill. We're getting to be fast friends.

9. Weight Watchers (20 pounds off and 15 to go!)

10. God's Grace (the only way I'll lose that 15 more!)

11. My amazing, strong, handsome, kind, hard-woring, helpful, loving, done-with-football-season husband!

12. Swivel sweepers

13. My Bible

14. Naps (I'm GOING to get one today!)

15. That tomorrow is Friday!

So go out and be thankful! It's an attitude, folks. And it makes all the difference.

2 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

We are showing our house today in about 30 minutes so we are heading out for a while. I'll do my Thankful Thursday later! I have so much to be thankful for. And I LOVE the pictures of your kids! Pictures are so fun!

Laura said...

I love your blog!! How exciting! I miss you so much. Thankful Thursday:
1. Family - husband and children who all make me laugh, cry, and pray more than I would on my own! And keep my washer and dryer in constant motion!

2. Friends - who love me despite the fact I am a dork! Who encourage me and pray for me!

3. Faith - what gets me out of bed in the morning and lets me sleep at night. I am not in control, nor do I have to figure it all out!

There is more I am sure - but this looks like a good three point sermon! All starting with the same letter!! See - I am a dork! Love you!!