Friday, November 9, 2007

My House after the Clean Up Fairy

By now we've established, folks, that I, myself, am the Clean Up Fairy at this house.
Or at least my children think so.

Just to prove the point, here are some before and after pictures.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who goes through the house in the morning and makes things presentable!

To give the kids credit, they were really rushed this morning, since the Coach had to leave early. Normally I would have had time to send them back into their room (the boys, anyway) several times. That's what it takes!

And to give the little girls credit, they always clean up their room WITH me. So that doesn't really count. However we all know it's less work to do it yourself! HA!



Boys Room Before the Clean Up Fairy






Boys Room after the Clean Up Fairy







Boys Bathroom Before the Clean Up Fairy





Boys Bathroom After the Clean Up Fairy



Girls Room Before the Clean Up Fairy








Girls Room After the Clean Up Fairy





It always scares me for a moment when I enter the boy's room in the morning. It looks very much like the rapture happened and left me with the mess!

Did you recognize the decorating theme we have going on? It's called BUNK BEDS.

Thanks to my friend, Lori, at Crazy Daisy, for suggesting I add some pictures to my blog! Little did she know they would be so inspiring!

And just to end on a positive note in a happy place (all this mess is giving me a head ache!), here is my sweet daughter's room when SHE left this morning. Thank you, Jesus, for 10 year old girls!


3 comments:

Lori Leigh said...

Ahhh... Pictures! I love pictures! I think I could have taken very similar pics today of my house and of the job our current Clean up Fairy (moi)is doing! Thanks for sharing!

Lori Leigh said...

Is it sad that I get so tickled when there is another post on my blog? I laugh and laugh. I really enjoy being blogbuddies with you!

Lori Leigh said...

Hey friend! I've missed your blogs! Looking forward to reading about your world next week! See ya then!