Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Coming Soon: Thankful Thursdays

For all you readers out there, an idea has been born! My friend Lori, at CrazyDaisy, and I have been encouraging each other to be thankful!

Well, without my creative friend, I might have made the horrendous mistake of starting "Thankful Wednesdays". Painful, isn't it? Instead, because we are in it together and Lori is the talented half, we will launch "Thankful Thursdays".

Not until next week, since I posted a list today.

But now, audience, you have something to look forward to!

And make your own list, too.

Because we all have so much to be thankful for.

Like friends.

Who keep us from sounding stupid. :-)

1 comment:

Lori Leigh said...

You are too funny! I'm crying I am laughing so hard. :) Thankful Wednesdays would have been just fine. You keep me amused... and thankful!